Can you have multiple users on Amazon Prime Video?
Amazon Prime Video allows users to create and manage more than one profile under one account. You can have up to 4 or 6 users per profile that include multiple devices. One device is counted as one user. To watch prime video on your device you must have information on the complete process to activate Amazon Prime video via amazon.com/mytv. In this post, you will see how you can add multiple devices with your one Amazon Prime video account or profile.
Steps to activate Amazon Prime Video on multiple devices
Proceed with the following steps that you can consider while connecting Amazon Prime video on multiple devices. These steps are eligible or applicable to almost all the devices.
- Navigate to the Application store of the device. Also, connect it with the internet connection
- After that search for the Amazon Prime video application and click on the “Download” button to install the application.
- Wait till the installation process completes and then locate the application on the installed app screen of the device.
- Further, you need to launch the Amazon Prime video application and click on the sign-in button
- Log in with your Prime video account credentials. If you don’t have a Prime video account then create one first.
- Now you will see an activation code will appear on the screen. Save this code and go to the next step
- On a computer or mobile’s web browser visit amazon.com/mytv and login with the Prime video account
- Then enter the MYTV activation code in the Amazon com mytv activation page.
- After the successful activation go back to your device and refresh the screen
- You will now all set to enjoy the Amazon Prime video on your device.
- Repeat the same process to activate Prime video on other devices.