Can you watch the Amazon Prime video on Regular TV?
As amazon prime video is an internet streaming application, you cant watch it on a TV where you are not able to access the internet and Amazon prime video application. Your TV must complete both the requirements so that the internet can work to stream video content available on amazon prime video. If your TV is capable enough to install the Prime video application and access the internet then there are no worries further. TO know the complete process to watch Amazon Prime video on your TV you need to follow the activation process mentioned in this article.
Steps to watch Amazon prime video on Regular TV
Before moving ahead to the activation process you need to keep in mind that you must have an Amazon prime video account along with the Prime video subscription or Prime membership. Later on, proceed with the following process to activate Prime video on your TV:
- Switch on the device and then confirm that it is connected with the internet connection
- After that visit the application store or app store of the device from the home page. You can use the device’s remote control if necessary
- Further, you need to search for the Prime video application and then install the application on your device.
- After completing the installation you suppose to launch the Amazon prime video app installed on your device.
- Now click on the “Sign In” button displayed on the welcome screen.
- Enter your username and password to login into your account. As a result, an activation code will appear on the screen.
- Save this activation code for the rest of the process.
- Now on a computer or a smartphone visit amazon.com/mytv.
- Here again login to your Amazon prime video account.
- Enter the activation code on the next page.
- Click on the continue button and you can now start streaming your favorite shows on Amazon Prime Video.