How do I activate my 30-day free trial on Amazon Prime video?
Amazon Prime video allows their users to avail 30-day free trial period to go on the paid version of Prime Video. But this offer is only for the new users. If you are a returned user of Prime Video then you are not eligible for a prime video free trial. To avail of the free trial, you need to create an account on Prime Video with anew Email address and phone number. Then select the subscription plan and proceed with the payment. Once you completed the payment process your Free trial will start automatically.
Steps to watch prime Video on different devices
After starting your free trial you will be able to connect your favorite device with your Prime Video account. You can connect 4 devices with one prime video account by following these steps:
- Download the Prime Video application from the application store of the device
- After that visit the downloaded apps page and launch the application.
- On the welcome page of the Amazon Prime video app you will see two options i.e. Sign In and Sign Up.
- If you don’t have an account then click on sign up and if you have an account then click on Sign In
- After login you will see an activation code or MYTV code will appear on the screen.
- Save this code by clicking a picture or making a note of it.
- Further visit amazon.com/mytv on a computer or laptop or mobile device.
- Here login with your Amazon Prime Video account credentials.
- After login you will be redirected to the activation page.
- Enter the MYTV code of your device in the blank space available on the screen
- Now click on the “Register My device” button.
- Refresh your device and enjoy streaming your favorite Amazon Prime video content on your device.
After activation, you can access your free trial period on your device. Keep in mind that once the trial period ends your account will be automatically deducted for the subscription amount. But you can cancel the subscription anytime as per your choice.